- Camping is a great experience at this offbeat camping spot, located near the beach.
- Enjoy the stunning views of sunrises and sunsets from the cozy tents.
- Have a bonfire in the evenings and take part in water sports in the daytime.
- Enjoy the free movie screenings using a projector and speakers.
How do I reach you?
It is well connected with Mumbai with 96 km far from Alibaug in addition to Pune that is 143 kilometers from Alibaug. You can choose to travel on roads between the two cities. Additionally, there are airways and waterways too.
Waterways is among the fastest, most popular and enjoyable ways to get to the place. You can take a ferry ride starting from Gateway of India, Mumbai to Mandwa Jetty and just a 30 to 45 minutes on the road from there to arrive at the campsite you’ve chosen for camping!
Alibaug’s camping site Alibaug is situated 14 km from the bus stop.
- You can stay in comfortable tents that have an organized and clean setup.
- Relax in the warm sea.
- Enjoy the exciting outdoor and indoor activities.
- Get involved in water sports such as parasailing, water skiing sea kayaking, banana boat and quad biking cruises.
- Watch the stunning sunrises and sunsets that are sure to make you feel warm and happy.
- Take a seat by the bonfire and listen to the relaxing music playing in the background, and the perfect barbecue food set-up ( vegetarian and non-veg) by the sea.
- Take advantage of the outdoor screening of the Bollywood film with great sound and image high-quality.
- Live music every weekend which will get you moving your body to beats.
- Watch the captivating shimmering waves that float across the Arabian sea in the evening.
- Here’s a list of the best camping spots in Alibaug include:
- Driftwood beach camping
- RiverFront Camping
- Revdanda Beach Camping
- Magar valley
The town, as well as eight villages that surround it, bear significant historical significance. It was believed home of Bene Israeli Jews for approximately 250 years. The town was under the control of Portuguese during the 16th century, and after that it was given to the legendary Maratha ruler Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Under his rule, when the magnificent Kolaba fort was constructed and later used in the launch of raids to British troops. British up until 19th century, when it came under British rule.
About the journey
Just in the southern part in Mumbai, Alibaug is a town on the coast in the Konkan area of Maharashtra.it is famous for its gorgeous beaches and temples as well as its old forts. The town is home to a number of beaches such as Nagaon beach Revdanda Murud beach, Varsoli beach, and more which are a great escapes for those living in Mumbai. This is why it attracts a large amount of visitors from all over Maharashtra particularly those who are from Mumbai in addition to Pune.
Although this area is appropriate to visit during the colder and dry seasons during the winter, it’s an ideal summer getaway for numerous households that come from Pune as well as Mumbai. Its waterway (boat services) is not accessible during monsoons because of the excessive rains and summers, which are extremely hot could cause problems during a comfortable and enjoyable journey.
it has gorgeous beaches and The other forts from the past churches, temples, and other structures are not as well-known, but they are definitely a beauty. If you like to explore offbeat locations and uncover the undiscovered areas, these are the hidden gems for you. Experience the thrilling scuba diving that is among the safest diving options in India as well as other water activities.
There are more hidden treasures such as Kanakeshwar shrine and Native Biodiversity Garden .the region have discovered and explored. If you’re the kind of person who’s interested in adventure, then this location is more than just a camping spot. It’s a place that allows you to be at your best and find your way to the next level.
Make plans now to relax on the beautiful beach camping experience with your family, close friends or family members and enjoy a relaxing time together. You’ll surely experience some of the most memorable moments in your life that you’ll remember for the rest of your life.