Premature Ejaculation is a common problem that can affect many men in their lives. And this problem can cause a lot of men not fully satisfy their partners. Almost around 1 in 3 men go through the trouble of Premature Ejaculation once they are in life’s times. However, if this problem happens not very frequently to you, there is nothing to be concerned about; it may sometimes occur due to stress and tension. But you should seek medical help if you see that PE if you-
- If a person ejaculates within a minute of penetration in the vagina.
- You cannot delay the Ejaculation, even after trying everything, during sexual intercourse.
- There is a lot of stress and frustration, leading to avoiding sexual intimacy at all points.
However, there are a lot of biological and psychological factors that can cause the problem of PE. You can also feel embarrassed about talking about these problems to a sexologist in Gurgaon, as you will only get a proper solution. To know more about the premature ejaculation problem and treatments, read down the article to the end.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation-
There are some visible symptoms of premature Ejaculation; the main one is not to be able to delay the Ejaculation at any cost and also to ejaculate within a minute of penetration. This problem can bee is seen in all sexual situations and even during masturbation.
The problem of premature Ejaculation can be mainly categorized in two as per their time of starting-
- Life long or primary ejaculation: If you have always gone through the problem of PE, that is from your first sexual encounter. Then it is known as Life long ejaculation.
- Secondary or acquired– If you have gone through some usual sexual encounters. Still, you go through the problem of Premature Ejaculation during some new experiences, then it is known as acquired PE.
Many men go through the problem of premature ejaculation symptoms; however, there is no fixed parameter to diagnose it. A man may also go through the periods of natural intercourse but may go through the PE waves in between.
When to see a doctor-
If you think you have been ejaculating sooner than you wish to in your sexual encounters. The best is to seek help from a doctor. Generally, men feel a lot of embarrassment speaking about their intimate issues to the doctor; however, discussing in detail all about your problem will help the doctor provide an effective solution.
Also, for some men, it can help them ease out the tension regarding their sexual intercourse timing. As for most men, the ejaculation time from penetration to ejaculation is around 5 to 10 minutes.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation-
Various causes can be a cause of your PE. However, the exact reasons for the problem are still unknown. The early ejaculation problem can be an outcome of various psychological and biological causes combined. Although, some of the causes of Premature ejaculation are mentioned as follows-
1. Psychological Causes-
A lot of psychological problems that are given as follows can cause your PE. Some of them are mentioned as below-
- Often, the men have gone through a lot of early sexual experiences, which can be a cause of Premature ejaculation.
- Having gone through sexual abuse can also cause fear and anxiety, leading to PE.
- A poor self-body image can aslo cause the problem of PE.
- A lot of worry and stress of going through PE can cause Premature ejaculation.
- Feelings such as being guilty, or performance anxiety, can also cause rushing things down during intercourse; and causing the problem of Premature Ejaculation.
Some of the other factors that can cause the problem of premature ejaculation is as follows-
- Erectile dysfunction- The men who find it challenging to maintain an erection during intercourse may also rush down things and c=may cause the problem of premature ejaculation.
- Anxiety- Generally, men who have the problem of premature ejaculation also suffer from anxiety, which can put a lot of performance pressure on them.
- Relationship issues- If you have been through many regular sexual encounters in the past, and you experience the problem of PE with a new partner. Then there may be some interpersonal issue between you and your partner, leading to the problem of PE.
Biological causes of Premature Ejaculation-
There are several biological problems also, which can cause premature ejaculation. Some of the biological issues are as follows-
- There are a lot of abnormal hormone levels in you.
- You release neurotransmitters, which are chemicals of brains in abnormal levels.
- If you have infections or inflammations in the prostate or urethra area.
- There are some inherited traits of the problem from generations.
Treatment options for premature ejaculation-
There are many treatment options available to cure the problem of premature ejaculation in men. But it would help if you kept in mind that these treatments may take some time to show their effects. Thus, be patient and follow the treatments strictly. A combination of oral medications and Behavioral techniques is most helpful in solving the problem.
1. Behavioral Technique-
In this technique, a doctor may ask you to focus on different things like masturbating an hour before intercourse or thinking about something else while you are in the middle of intercourse. These things can help you calm down and may delay your ejaculation time.
2. Use condoms-
Making condoms during intercourse can reduce the sensitivity of the penis and may need more time to stimulate and reach an orgasm. There are a lot of condoms that contain agents like benzocaine or lidocaine, which can help you delay ejaculation.
3. Oral medicines-
If the doctors feel that your problem of premature ejaculation is due to stress or any other mental pain, they may give you some antidepressants or SSRIs that can help you control it. Also, Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors and Analgesics are extremely helpful in curing PE.
Many men go through the problem of Premature Ejaculation, which is very common in men. Also, this problem is more common for people of older ages or those already going through the trouble of Erectile dysfunction. So, if you also see some symptoms of Premature ejaculation, you want to get an effective and permanent solution to it. Then do not wait and contact the highly knowledgable doctors of IASH, India. You can also book an online appointment with the doctors. If you need any other information about the hospital, you can check it out on “IASH India.“